Corporate and organisational mindfulness training
We have experience in conducting mindfulness training for a variety of organisations and can tailor the courses to suit your requirements.
Public and private sector organisations around the world – including Google, Facebook, and various schools and healthcare organisations – are increasingly introducing mindfulness initiatives to their employees.
Here are a few reasons for its popularity:
- Science – a large amount of research has found that mindfulness helps people be less stressed, more productive and healthier.
- More awareness – culturally, undertaking practices like yoga or meditation is no longer viewed as strange.
- We have trouble switching off – mindfulness helps us to stop reacting automatically and teaches us to become more responsive from a calm and present place.
- Decision-making and creativity – people who practice mindfulness often report greater flexibility and openness to thinking more clearly and creatively, and the ability to make better and more ethical decisions.
- Kinder cultures – learning mindful speaking and listening improves our sensitivity and communication with each other. This leads to a more caring and supportive culture.
Mindful leadership and mindfulness amongst staff members certainly helps to manage stress, improve productivity and performance, and support work-life balance. Moreover, it can potentially produce radical change within organisations – enhancing creativity and fuelling compassionate action for the wellbeing of all.