You must provide 48 hours’ notice if you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, so that we can do our best to locate another client to fill your spot. If we are unable to fill your spot, you are liable for the full session fee. In this case, our practitioner will use this time to work on your file.
- No future appointments will be able to be attended or booked until thecancellation fee has been paid.
- The $50 deposit for your initial appointment is non-refundable.
- In most cases, the cancellation fee will be paid by you. If you are funded by a third party you may be liable for the fee yourself.
- For all telehealth and phone appointments full prepayment is required at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time.
Please understand that our cancellation policy was developed to minimise the negative impact of a late cancellation on three people:
- You – your progress in therapy will be delayed, and your mental health and wellbeing is vitally important
- Your therapist – he/she planned for your session and arranged their weekly schedule around you
- Another client – they could have received the support they’re waiting on with sufficient notice
If you have any concerns or questions about this policy, please don’t hesitate to discuss this with your therapist or arrange to speak with, or email, the Director.